National Coach Wanted
The Australia Blind Bowlers Association (ABBA) is seeking expressions of interest for the position of National Coach
The suitable applicant will be appointed for an initial period of 18 months with the option of renewing the appointment for a further 3 years and have the following attributes:
- An understanding and empathy of people who are blind or vision impaired.
- An ability to work in a team.
- Coaching Accreditation (NCAS ) together with Working with Children Certificate orequivalent as determined by their home State or Territory
- An ability to work with coaching staff of each state and Bowls Australia.
- Able to liaise with state associations to further develop and strengthen the currentAustralia wide Coaching Panel.
- Ability to provide a squad or individual training program to include fitness and ongreen skill drills as required.
- Able to plan for the Trans-Tasman trophy which at this stage is currently planned tobe held in Australia during later part of 2020 but dependant on the Coronavirus outcome. Also to plan for the preparation and training of the selected team to compete in the IBBA world championships to be held at Tweed Heads in
- The successful applicant will be required to submit regular reports on the progress of the team and any other matters of concern to the ABBA Executive.Interested parties are requested to submit their application to Jackie Hudson at e-mail email@example.com by no later than Sunday 17th May 2020.